Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Galt House Engagement

Has anyone been to the Galt House lately?  I haven't been in years, and wow, have they ever spruced the place up.  It looks amazing.  

This beautiful couple brightened up my day considerably--their session was scheduled on the same day the Cards were out of the tournament.  I'm very glad I had them to distract me :)

He proposed at the Galt House, so it was only natural to do their engagement portraits there.  Enjoy!

Oh, ps--Any guesses as to their wedding date?




















2 comments:

Sean said...

Amazing series! I love the great variety of locations, and all so colourful too! The couple looks really comfortable with you which speaks volumes! Great job!

Studio222 Photography said...

Very cute! You can tell that they are totally wrapped up in each other.